Amanda Wilbanks - DGD, Cookbook Author, Entrepreneur, Founder of Southern Baked Pie Company, 2009 University of Georgia grad, and just an absolute joy - joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- How Sunday suppers are the foundation of her passion for baking
- Being from a family full of Bulldogs and only sending in one college application
- Her evolution from a home baker to the creative mind and influence behind a burgeoning business that ships her creations nationwide
- The University of Georgia's important role in her ascendant entrepreneurial path
- What buttermilk she swears by for all of her baking needs
- Her answers to The Smart 16!
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!
Please give Southern Baked Pie Company a follow on Instagram, grab a Southern Supper Box and a caramel pecan pie for dessert, and support a DGD and UGA grad-owned business!
SBPC Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/southernbakedpie/
Give The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.