Colt Ford - Athens, GA native, former Georgia golfer, chart-topping songwriter, country music recording artist, co-founder and co-owner of Average Joes Entertainment, and Damn Good Dawg - joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- Growing up in Athens, GA and his love for sports
- Attending every game during Georgia's magical 1980 season, including the "My God, A Freshman" game in Knoxville and "Belue-to-Scott" in Jacksonville
- An all-time story about the 1980 World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party and where his Dad ended up after Lindsay Scott's legendary gallop
- His acumen on the golf course, which led him to play at UGA, play on the mini-tours, become a teaching professional, and recently, play on the PGA Champions Tour
- How writing an anthem for PBR helped open the door for his successful musical career
- Why Clemson is still his favorite rivalry game
- How special it was to play shows at The Georgia Theatre after watching shows their his whole life
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!
Please give Colt a follow on all of his socials, check out his newest music, and find out where you can see him performing live in 2021!
Give The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.