Herschel and Boss bark about:
The Coin Toss: The Southeastern Conference is reportedly expanding, most likely adding Texas and Oklahoma, and possibly adding additional schools that would create a 20-team or 24-team super conference. Are H.G. and Boss pro or anti-expansion?
The Saturday In Athens 6-Pack (brought to you by our good friends at Southern Brewing)
(1) "Don't Be Thirsty" - Kirby's tact in handling NIL questioning during his press conference and the unreleased single that needs to happen before the Dawgs open up in Charlotte.
(2) Kirby The Transcendentalist - HCKPS artfully quoted Henry David Thoreau to illustrate why connection will be the focus for Georgia football as they prepare for the 2021 season.
(3) College Gameday in The Queen City - ESPN's popular college football pregame show will be live from Bearden Park the morning of The Duke's Mayo Kickoff Classic.
(4) JT The Distributor - QB1's comments about being the point guard for the offense, distributing the ball to the Dawgs many playmakers, and why Dawgnation should be excited.
(5) Jordan Davis: Swedish Fisherman - to the surprise of no one, Big 99 stole the show on Tuesday of SEC Media Days.
The Saturday In Athens Sixer
(6) National Hot Dog Day - ranking these 6 types of hot dog: Corn Dog, Hot Dog,
Brat, Italian Sausage, Vienna Sausage, Pigs In A Blanket.
Follow The Saturday In Athens Podcast a on social media:
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.