Herschel and Boss bark about:
- Rumors and speculation on why the SEC's announcement of the two conference opponents may have been delayed until Friday night
- Arkansas and Mississippi State rounding out the Dawgs 2020 conference-only schedule
- How a Saturday Between the Hedges may look and sound this fall with all of the modifications being put in place to play games amidst the pandemic
- College football and tailgating going together like peanut butter & jelly, and if it's realistic to think fans will abide by "No Tailgating" rules
- How Joe Burrow's 2019 season illustrates the consequences players could face if the 2020 season is cancelled
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
Give us a follow on social media:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.