H.G. and Boss are talking turkey, Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate, and the Tide. The fellas bark about:
- Jordan Davis cementing his legacy as one of our favorite Dawgs to ever don the red & black
- The beauty of not having to prepare for and face Paul Johnson's triple option attack the week before the SEC Championship Game anymore
- An early glimpse at the title game tussle with the Tide and positional matchups to watch in two weeks
- The over/under on how many cans of croissants Boss will put away on Thanksgiving
- H.G. and Boss make their picks for rivalry week as the Battle for the 10 lbs. of Red is coming down to the wire
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
Give The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.