Herschel and Boss bark about:
The Coin Toss: Florida State coaching legend Bobby Bowden passed away last weekend. H.G. and Boss share their thoughts on Coach Bowden's rich legacy.
The Saturday In Athens 6-Pack (brought to you by our good friends at Southern Brewing)
(1) Special Teams Coach Scott Cochran takes a leave of absence from the team for personal reasons.
(2) Having a former SEC head coach to slide in to an unexpected on-field assistant position is a nice luxury to have.
(3) Warren Ericson's fall camp hand injury and what it means for the offensive line heading in to the opener.
(4) JT Daniels - I'm Your Huckleberry
(5) Georgia's wide receiver room is a little banged up after Week 1 of fall camp.
The Saturday In Athens Sixer
(6) top 6 Saturday morning cartoons with a distinct '80s and '90s flavor.
Follow The Saturday In Athens Podcast on social media:
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.