DGD Chase Kelley of The Seven Six Apparel Co. and Eikonic Brands joins the show to bark about:
- The exciting birth of Eikonic Brands and Eikonic's vision to be a true partner for student-athletes looking to build and grow their brand
- How the guys celebrated our great nation's independence
- Gameday tailgate preferences: be the preparer of all the foods or be the partaker of all the foods
- The infamous 2015 smoker fire incident in Knoxville prior to Dawgs-Vols
- Whether or not Chase's thoughts on UGA-Clemson have changed since the recent additions of Arik Gilbert and Derion Kendrick
- The Saturday In Athens prop bet for the season opener: Does Arian Smith score at least one touchdown of 50+ yards
- Revisionist history: if Stetson Bennett does not injure his shoulder early in the Florida game, (a) do the Dawgs win?; and (b) if yes, does JT Daniels still get the start the next game against Mississippi State?
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
Your gameday attire isn't complete without a shirt or hat from The Seven Six Apparel Co. Check out their entire Athens collection and give them a follow on social media. Also, be sure and support Eikonic Brands and all of the student-athletes partnering with Eikonic:
The Seven Six Apparel Co.: https://www.thesevensix.com/athens
Seven Six's Twitter: https://twitter.com/SevenSixApparel
Seven Six's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sevensixapparel/
Seven Six's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sevensixapparel/
Eikonic Brands: https://www.eikonicbrands.com/
Eikonic's Twitter: https://twitter.com/eikonicbrands
Eikonic's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eikonicbrands/
Give The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.