Herschel and Boss are joined by DGD Chase Kelley of The Seven Six Apparel Co. to preview Saturday night's heavyweight bout. The guys bark about:
- The Seven Six Apparel Co.'s origin story and its unique place in the fan culture of Dawgs football
- Final thoughts on the win over Tennessee
- The atmosphere in Sanford Stadium as a fan this year and how the Classic City looked and felt totally different than it normally does on a game weekend
- The need to get George Pickens more involved in order for Georgia to reach its lofty goals
- An interesting comparison Coach Smart drew between the 2018 defense's youth and gradual growth and the similarities with this season's offense through 3 games
- H.G., Boss and Chase make their picks for the weekend's slate
- Chase's thoughts on this week's matchup and his outlook for the Saban-Smart trilogy fight
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
Your gameday attire isn't complete without a shirt or hat from The Seven Six Apparel Co. Check out their entire Athens collection and give them and The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
The Seven Six Apparel Co.: https://www.thesevensix.com/athens
Seven Six's Twitter: https://twitter.com/SevenSixApparel
Seven Six's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sevensixapparel/
Seven Six's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sevensixapparel/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.