Jamie Deen - devoted family man, restaurateur, and dyed-in-the-wool Dawgs fan, joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- His Georgia roots and his love for his home state's university
- How his family turned $200 and a dream into a wildly successful business
- Moving to The Classic City and his growing family's shared love of Georgia sports
- A chance encounter between Herschel, Boss, and Jamie at the 2011 Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game between the Dawgs and the Boise State Broncos
- The Athens food scene and the sweet simplicity of butter and sugar on white bread
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.