Rennie Curran - CEO of Game Changer Coaching, author, speaker, entrepreneur, standout linebacker at the University of Georgia, the NFL & the CFL, and Damn Good Dawg - joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- Growing up in Atlanta and how his love for music and sports transformed him from a self-proclaimed "knucklehead" to an All-SEC linebacker at UGA
- How being buried on the depth chart at running back in high school led to his ascension as a linebacker and the opportunity to play for his dream school, the University of Georgia
- Preparation meeting opportunity during his freshman season in 2007
- A 19th birthday "Blackout" that Dawgs fans, and Auburn RB Brad Lester, will never forget
- Achieving his dream of playing in the NFL and stories from his draft day experience
- How athletes face a unique struggle for identity once their playing career is through
- Finding his purpose as an entrepreneur and living in the gift of helping others reach their full potential
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!
Please give Rennie a follow on all of his socials, get yourself a copy of one of his books, and find out how he can help you reach your fullest potential in 2021!
Give The Saturday In Athens Podcast a follow on social media:
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.