Ray Fulcher - Harlem, GA native, Double Dawg, former Georgia football student assistant and graduate assistant, chart-topping songwriter, country music recording artist, and Damn Good Dawg - joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- Being a competitive barrel racer as a kid
- The first game he ever saw Between The Hedges, the 1996 season opener against Southern Miss
- Choosing to attend Georgia instead of playing college baseball and his path to becoming a student assistant for the football team
- Highlights from his time as a student assistant and graduate assistant with the football team, including the 2005 SEC Championship, the 2007 Blackout Game versus Auburn, and relationships that have stood the test of time
- A fateful trip to the Georgia Theatre to see an Eric Church show and being struck by "Lightning"
- Playing In The Round at The Bluebird for the first time
- Being signed to a publishing deal with River House Artists and realizing a dream with his best buddy and frequent co-writer Luke Combs when one of their songs hit #1 on the charts
- The song "Does To Me" that he co-wrote not only topping the charts, but also featuring a verse sung by his musical hero, Eric Church
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!
Please give Ray a follow on all of his socials, check out his newest music, and find out where you can see him performing live!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.