Terry Hoage - former Georgia defensive back, two-time All-American, one of only five Heisman finalists (Top 5) in UGA history, 13-year NFL veteran, proprietor & winemaker of TH Estate Wines, and Damn Good Dawg - joins Herschel and Boss to bark about:
- Playing high school football in East Texas for Huntsville High School
- How a persistent friend of his father's helped light his path to Athens
- His "Welcome to the SEC" moment
- The moment the week before the National Championship game that changed the course of his career at Georgia
- How his prolific 1982 season, and all the football seasons after it, may not have happened without a summer spent in the mountains of Colorado
- A fateful meeting at Hall of Fame kicker Morten Andersen's 25th birthday party
- Moving to Paso Robles, California and building TH Estate Wines from the ground-up with his wife Jennifer
Go Dawgs, Sic 'Em!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.